How much do you think homeowners spend on their AC each year? A few million? Even a billion? Try 11 billion dollars on for size. If you’re surprised right now, then you’re probably enjoying the cost-saving benefits of an air conditioning system that runs smoothly and has been upgraded for energy-efficiency. But if your reaction was more of a grimace of recognition, then you’re not alone. Plenty of homeowners spend too much on cooling down during the summer. We’ve provided you with a few simple tips on how to lower your cooling bills without breaking a sweat.
- 10 Ways To Lower Your Heating Bills This Winter
- Don’t Get Caught in the Cold this Winter: Why Now is the Time for a Heating Tune-Up
- 7 Reasons Why You Need to Call a Professional HVAC Technician
- 5 Critical Steps to Take Before the Summer Heat Arrives
- 3 Reasons to Address AC Issues Before the Warm Weather Arrives