An air filter is a major component of the air handler, which is part of your home’s HVAC system. It ensures that the air in your home is free of dirt and other debris so that you and your family can breathe in clean and healthy air. When your air filter is dirty, it can cause major complications for other parts of the air handler.
- 10 Ways To Lower Your Heating Bills This Winter
- Don’t Get Caught in the Cold this Winter: Why Now is the Time for a Heating Tune-Up
- 7 Reasons Why You Need to Call a Professional HVAC Technician
- 5 Critical Steps to Take Before the Summer Heat Arrives
- 3 Reasons to Address AC Issues Before the Warm Weather Arrives